Information relating to data processing in accordance with Article 13 General Data Protection Regulation
The present document is intended to provide the data subjects with all the information regarding data processing and the modalities for the exercise of the data subjects’ rights.
Casa di Procura il Rosario delle Suore di Carità Domenicane della Presentazione – the data controller – located in Via Sant’Agata dei Goti 10, 00184 Roma, informs that data are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- For the performance of the contract for which the data subject is party
- For administrative and accounting purposes
- For compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subjected
- For promotion and direct marketing of Casa il Rosario (data processing requiring explicit data subject’s consent)
As per data processing, it is handled in order to ensure the safety and confidentiality of data by means of:
- Manual tools
- Electronic tools
Data collected can be communicated to:
- External contributors
- Lawyers for legal counsel in case of disputes regarding the observance of the House rules
- Advisors and consultants working for the company
- Banks for payment collections
- Accountantsand fiscal experts for bookkeeping and compliance with fiscal obligations
- State agencies with regard to compliance to fiscal and accounting obligations
Guests’ data will be known by officers and associates who need to process data to carry out the duties they are entrusted.
In accordance with the GDPR , data are processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
Data will be stored for the aforementioned purposes for 5 years.
The GDPR (art. 15 to 22)acknowledges the existence of the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing; the existence of the right to with draw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
The data subject is entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise the aforementioned rights the data subject is required to address a request to:
Casa di Procura Il Rosario delle Suore di Carità Domenicane della Presentazione
Via Santa Agata dei Goti 10