HOW TO REACH US
Casa il Rosario - Via Sant'Agata dei Goti n. 10 - 00184 Rome - Italy
From FCO- Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci airport:
- By taxi: the fixed fare is € 48, day and night, baggage included.
- By private taxi: we can book a private taxi with drivers we trust. The fare is € 45 (1 to 4 persons) ; 55 euros (to 6 persons)
- By train: take the Leonardo Express Train to Termini Station. It takes 30 minutes, and departs every 30 minutes. The trains run 7 days a week and one ticket costs €14.
- By bus:There are several bus companies operating from Fiumicino airport to Termini station.
From CIA- Ciampino airport:
- By taxi: the fare is € 30, day and night, baggage included.
- By bus: there are several bus companies operating from Ciampino airport to Termini station.
From Termini railway station:
- By taxi: it takes about 10 minutes and the fare is € 10-15.
- By bus: you can take bus n° 40 or n° 64 and get off at Nazionale/Quirinale stop. Cross Via Nazionale, take Via Mazzarino until via Panisperna, cross it and you will find Via Santa Agata dei Goti.
- By foot: it takes about 20-25 minutes. Follow Via Cavour until the crossroads with Via dei Serpenti. Take via dei Serpenti, turn left on via Madonna dei Monti, then right on via dei Neofiti. Follow it and you will find Via Santa Agata dei Goti.
Parking Info and access by car to Casa Il Rosario
Customers are advised that Casa Il Rosario has no parking and is located in a limited traffic zone (ZTL). For more information on boundaries and operating hours please visit: https://romamobilita.it/en/services/limited-traffic-zones/historical-centre
The nearest car park is located next door on our street. For more information please visit: https://www.parcheggioromacentro.it/
Other car parks are located near the Termini Station, Santa Maria Maggiore and the Palatine.
For more information please contact us.
Please do only take white regular authorized taxis at the airports and the train stations.